Sunday 28 December 2008

Had enough Christmas Pud and Crocodile Dundee? Why not turn to the Noodle for a bit of Revision?


















Hello my lovelies. How are you all? I hope you have had a fabulous Christmas break. I'm sorry to bring you back to the world of Media Studies, but thought I ought to remind you that re-sits will be upon us fairly shortly as will the critical Research Study exam. For any of you fed up with eating, drinking and watching DVD's, there is always the additional option of dipping into a bit of light revision with an alcoholic beverage. So for starters, the 'Prawn Cocktail' of Media Studies, a bit of Action Adventure stuff to help you prepare for this exam:

http://longroadactionfilms.blogspot.com/

I'll add some more later....a good movie has just started! Sorry.x

No comments: