Thursday 22 January 2009

Wow - What a day?



























I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who presented today in our FS4 Film Day. I am absolutely bowled over by the standard of work evidenced today. Mature, eloquent, informed and passionate, your presentations were outstanding and I am so delighted, and feel so privileged to have witnessed that journey of discovery. Thank you for your hard work, motivation, interest and commitment to what has been a long but undoubtedly enlightening voyage. I just wish Alan and some of the other staff could have seen you in action. A missed opportunity! I am sorry if you didn't get to present today. Please don't feel disheartened - your moment in the spotlight will come next week and I can't wait!

See you all tomorrow. Love

Mummy Moorex

No comments: