Monday 9 March 2009

Year 12 Film : Cover Work for Nina on Tuesday



















Good evening. Just wanted to let you know that I won't be around for Film in the morning as I am going to be interviewing new candidates for a Media and Film teacher post. I would like you to use your FS2 Case Study work on Hollywood and the support materials on Will Ferrell in the link below to answer Q1 in Section A of the FM2 exam paper: 

http://www.wjec.co.uk/uploads/publications/5797.pdf

You may use your two hour lesson time on this and submit it to me for marking by FRIDAY at the latest. You can come in and use my lesson time or find some other study time to put your knowledge into action. We will finish watching American Beauty next week and before then, can you read the links on my last posting - American Beauty - Look closer?
Missing you already x

No comments: